--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "radio881gal" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Hi Sandpiper -
> That's not a boardwalk.
> It's the dune nature walk that will lie in the sand, unless that
design
> has been changed. I came in late. But my last info was that it
would
> lie in the sand and of course help to obscure the public from the
> townhouse residents.

Thanks. I only called it a boardwalk because that's what it is
labeled in that rendering on your site.

But now I am wondering what happened to the actual boardwalk. That
rendering makes it seem like the townhouses will abut the dunes. I'm
looking at a Google satellite map of the neighborhood now and the
boardwalk runs straight until the end that is parallel to Deal Lake
Drive. There's about 80 feet or so of green space between Ocean
Avenue and the boardwalk. Are they squeezing these townhouses into
that 80 foot green space? Or are they just getting rid of the
boardwalk completely?

(Thanks again for posting these meetings. They're very enlightening.)