Yeah, an asset purchase created because many of us thought that owning a
McMansion
that we couldn't afford was a great idea.
While this whole debacle is going on, we're ignoring the fact that responsible
taxpayers,
like myself, are paying for other people's greed and stupidity.
When are we going to wake up and realize that our obsession with "stuff" and
material possession is at the core of our failure?
This bailout is no different then having our entire country declare bankruptcy
because of
our own, self created, stupidity.
Meanwhile, how many of us are even paying attention?
I bet several million are watching balls being thrown around.
Several more million are watching "Desperate Housewives"
They are living the American Dream while being blissfully unaware of reality.
 Speaking of the American Dream, go take a trip to Wegmans, or your favorite
local
grocery store. Note how many fat assed citizens are filling their shopping
carts with crap
food. Is this the best we can do? The box that sits in our living rooms, called
TV, seduces
our masses into heading to places like "Olive Garden" and "Lobster House" and
all the
other shit food chains that are swelling our waistlines and shortening our
lives, while
those same fat assed masses are letting somebody else take care of their
problems,
blissfully unaware of them?
We have become a culture of people that stare at boxes on our desks and living
rooms...