I'm an equal opportunity religious hater.
To me, they are all BS.
The only redeeming quality of religion is it's ability to bring people together
as a support
group. Why can't we do this on our own, without mythology?
Why not have non-religious holidays just because we all work so hard?
Christmas depresses me, and it makes me ponder the absurdity of a holiday that
promotes spending excess. It's total hypocrisy. Spend spend spend, in the name
of jesus.
I'm sure god would approve.
Sorry to sound so offensive, but we need to wake up on a global level and stop
letting
mythology rule our lives.
When the stock market crashes, if it does, how can we justify the fact that
some of the
people guiding our destiny are on holiday because their religion gives them the
opportunity?