The problem I see is simply this. We are a nation of Democracy. I feel that
both parties need to have all there plans laid out. They should work with their
party to do this prep work before they run. Their Campaign should hand it out
and that's what we should use to decide. So what if it takes them years to
prepare but at least there would be a plan they have no choice but to follow.
This plan cannot include war problems that arise or unaccountable problems. But
it should include additional information about how they would handle problems
in general. This would be a True Leader in witch we would place a vote. As it
is now, they just feed us Bullshit to get votes. The Media provides them with
the campaign info of their history and whatever else they can dig up and they
ride with it. I have only heard very little bits and pieces of their actual
plan. Such as taxes. The other problem is when they pass any bill it is always
coated with other shit that
 just costs us money. This should stop now.
  If there was ever and American stand against the government, This I feel is
Important. I wish all the protesting groups would protest against this problem
first. I am talking about abortion protesters, Racism protesters, Tax
protesters, illegal alien protesters, and all of the protesters that exist. I
wish they would just drop there cause to straighten out this bill passing crap.
I also say that any bill that is up for passing should be publicized for us to
see first. So its importance could be judged. This would automatically kill the
lobbyists.and straighten out the government. This way we could straighten out
this mess and save billions of dollars. I also feel that we should only bail
out wall street if any and all executive parties (including the CEO ) loose
everything first.All properties, possessions and all money weather its in or
out of the United States of America. This money then would be back into the
Mays corp. then if additional money
 is needed we provide it.  Along with this a ruling is passed so any
corporation or business executives and CEO are responsible in the same way for
their corp.