Unfortunately there is no real anymore. Sharon can never tell me how Obama is
more qualified than Palin she instead will call you names. Her favorite is the
race card or ignorance never an answer though. There isn't one he should get
more points because he is black; you know like affirmative-action. Obama will
be the first affirmative-action president and we relive the wonderful Jimmy
Carter years.

Palin is qualifed to be vice president but Obama with equal or less experience
is qualified to be president. I saw one poll that said Biden isn't qualified to
be president. Not enough experience I guess. Obama on the other hand has it
going on. He talks alot and never comes up with answers.

We are going to get a middle class tax cut. WITH WHAT!!?? We are going to get a
record TAX increase of course if you be on welfare you will be getting a check
for nothing. Clinton promised that too and as soon as he was elected he said no
way instead I'll raise your taxes and he did.

With the economy being in shambles that is exactly what the US needs right now.
He promised to bring jobs but from where? Back from China and Mexico? Who in
this country would work for five bucks a day. The crap from China is one reason
inflation in this country is still manageable.

We will pull out of Iraq and Iran will pull in. Gas prices not high enough for
you? Obama is a mamma's boy and plans on retreating. I can't blame him his
daddy retreated on him and his mother but hey it is part of black heritage. Yup
it will all be better when Obama is president.