--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "sandpiper15" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Any way of telling how much of that is fallout from the credit crisis
> and how much is just half-assedness on the part of the owner?
>
> Also, Werner, if you don't mind my asking, what was the context of
> your interaction with the staff? e.g. Booking facilities, or just
> asking around as an interested neighbor? What specifically turned you
> off about the staff?

- Not likely that the credit crisis is a cause, the purchase/renovation took
place several
years ago. The owner is said to be very well off financially.

- I visited representing an internet company that has equipment installed in
the building.
I needed to service and retrieve some of the installation. I was told that it
was all thrown
away and that if anything is left its now their property.

I offered to show their IT manager the equipment and map out the LAN wiring
that I had
installed to help them make use of it. No interest, " it was all removed and
thrown away". Clearly a lie since I have remote access to the equipment and the
City uses some of it for
the web-cam.

The staff was just plain rude and dismissive

Werner