I think Depression pricing on beer is a great idea!  I will get together with
Caroline and Dennis from The Pony today and we will work something out. We are
all working together to make things work.  Caroline and Joe have already come
up with a lot of new food and drink specials at O'Tooles---Make sure to check
it out.

Thank You for your support!!!

To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 14:28:50
+0000Subject: [AsburyPark] Re: On Asbury....

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "dsher4" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:>> What a
terrific post. From someone who has some "skin in the > game". Bravo for having
some perspective.> > Constructive criticism isn't the worse thing in the world.
Take a deep breath and take it for what it is. 1. If you have a bix in AP, you
might like it if someone says "your food is great" and you should also look at
it the same way as "I ate there and the food sucks...". - you should understand
WHY the food was great and why the food sucked.Example: I was in AC the other
day. I saw an ad for a new Japaneese place at the Borgata. The food sucked. I
mean I even knew the advacado wasn't ripe in the advacado roll. I kept quiet,
but I did call there yesterday and let them know. All the food there sucked. A
matter of fact, I got nervous when the waiter explained to me before I ordered
that everything was really small orders...the "modern" outfits the staff had
were terrible as well.2. The boardwalk is a public place. - people will like it
as it is or NOT like all or part of it for one reason or another. I like tall
women. I'm tall. Add in the pretty eyes and nice hair and we're off to a good
start. I'm getting older, so that might be enough. When I was 16, I thought
blond blond blond.3. Debbie did a great job on the WB. BUT when Larry or
whomever closed it down, the board was used to get people going and people
based larry and whoever else needed to be based. The board bithced you can't
get pizza on the BW, WB rolled out pizza... there was a day when the WB was all
closed up. bravo to getting it open. I think MM did an amazing job in the short
time they kicked off doing what they did. Ugly or not. The BW was functional
and didn't look like it did the year before.CH and Paramount are in great
shape, at least from the looks of it.Time to offer "economic recovery happy
hour..." how about depression pricing on beer?