--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "fancypaaantz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> It also relates to AP in this way...
>
> As an AP home owner with an ARM (not bc I am a subprime borrower, but
> because I did not intend on holding the property for more than 5
> years, as it is small and not conducive to family living),

The best thing to do is to enjoy your home and not think of what it's
worth.

Despite what the National Association of Realtors preaches - a home is
NOT always an investment nor is buying a blue chip stock.

If you buy a home for a principal residence then think of it as that,
other wise consider renting and the let the landlord pay the taxes and
sweat it out.

My son had a cd with a comedian on it - "....I love renting, I go to
the APARTMENT DEPOT and man it's great, a bunch of people hanging
around and saying this is great, we ain't gotta fix anything..."