Hi Glenn
Thanks for sharing the videos.  The Wag on Inn volunteers are great.
Every week they are there with the sweetest puppies.  They provide
all their adoptees with lifetime obedience training.  I really hope
that anyone out there who is thinking of getting a puppy will go to
The Dawg Joint on Saturday or the Wonder Bar on Thursday.  Another
great thing about Yappy Hour is that people can meet dogs of various
breeds and sizes. It's a good place to learn about dogs before you
get one too.

I was happy to see that TPTCCTV was at the Oysterfest!  It's great.
I tell every dog owner I meet about the dog friendliness of AP.  The
couple from MO that fostered my puppy Annie are going to come and
visit next summer.

I know Debbie and Lance love animals and that is probably why they
started Yappy Hour, but it's sheer marketing genius.  People come
from all over every week.  I bet there are people there that never
came to AP before and now will come again and again.  Not only for
Yappy Hour, but for other stuff too.

It will be great to see you again.  My son is still telling people
about petting and feeding D-for.  That is one cool duck.  The guy and
the dog are pretty great too.
Jennifer