From: arcman210 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [AsburyPark] Re: Interesting AP Press Letter
To: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, October 10, 2008, 11:08 AM

I also know you are not less worth than me because I am a man and you
are a woman. I never said that. Do not try to make it appear thats
the way I feel by implying that I think I'm better than people beacuse
of their gender or preference. Just as its allowed to have the parade
thats held in Asbury to celebrate pride every year, I am allowed to
take pride in myself for being who I am every day, and I don't have to
be a woman or a gay man for it to be acceptable to have pride in
myself. Nor do I get offended when I see others being proud of who they
are.

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] ups.com, "Gabrielle Obre" <gabrielleobre@ ...>