Why not just EM your senator. talking here does nothing for the country.

________________________________
From: justifiedright <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2008 5:24:46 PM
Subject: [AsburyPark] Re: The 700B bailout that wasn't

First off, I believe the selling point was that we will be bailing
out people, not just banks.

Think even further in the bank's position. Why do it all? Why not
take the homes and let the market rebound?

If you think I'm off base, remember that's not a hypo. It's real
life. The bank I spoke to today not only vetoed my guy's loan, but
everyone's. They won't involve themselve in the program.

So my point is - this was a bunch of brou-ha-ha over nothing. Right
now no one's getting bailed out, and the people are at the mercy of
the banks as usual.