Only 50 cents!  And trust me, it's worth it.

In the latest edition of The Coaster, pp. 11 and 38, see Kim Sullivan's new
column:

"I'm dedicating this column to responding to 'Always  Right' by Tommy De
Seno.  After all, someone has  to! Again , we the people need a voice of reason
and common sense in the wake of  all this nonsense."

Just 4 bits, and worth much more than a "shave and a  haircut."      ;-)

Better yet, subscribe to show support to Kim for taking on such a Herculean
task.  One of Hercules' tasks was cleaning the Augean Stables:

"He cleaned in one day the ox dung of King Augeas, Jove helping him  for the
most part. By letting in a river he washed away all the dung."

"For the fifth labor, Eurystheus ordered Hercules to clean up King  Augeas'
stables. Hercules knew this job would mean getting dirty and smelly, but
sometimes even a hero has to do these things. Then Eurystheus made Hercules'
task
even harder: he had to clean up after the cattle of Augeas in a single  day."

By Jove!    http://www.perseus.tufts.edu/Herakles/stables.html

;-)