I was refering to the PRESS as an establishment not a particular
publication.

FYI - the New York Times and NBC TV and Radio ...etc, all hyped the
coming back of AP...maybe you missed all that.

Q - when did you hear about AP and what is your time stamp of
reference ?

That could explain alot about our differing observations.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Gabrielle Obre"