OK - lets explore that...

You are living there, part of the community and view things from that
perspective, day to day, seeing small incrimental changes in the
positive direction, busy managing you life, work etc. Partaking in
the events.

Your postings indicated you are content to have fun and not know much
about redevelopment or architecture.

I dont live there, but the internet gives me access to volumes of
information. Im not interested in the day to day stuff or having fun
there all the time.

I am interested in going someplace that has character and history. A
place that is part of American culture where I can see icons and feel
like great care was taken to respect the place.

Thats where I like to spend my $$$. Yes apperances and expectations
are everything to me and every other $$$ spending person that may
chooses to visit.

That explains our differing perspective more than eanything, You seem
to want to hold AP for yourself and the others like you that live
there.

Open up and let others in and take in there observations, things you
may not even care or think about.

.follow--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Gabrielle Obre"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I had to add more, please excuse. Most importantly what you don't
> experience here and I am guessing you never will is the COMMUNITY.
> Perfect? no way, but what community is?  You don't talk to the
people
> walking around, you don't have the pleasure of knowing some of the
> staff at the restaurants and bars, you don't experience any of the
> many community orgs that give this place such an incredible amount
of
> soul and caring. You don't know anything about the incredible people
> who give their all to the sports teams. Danny McKee comes to mind.
Do
> you even know anything about the Bike Church? What about Artscap?
Have