Downtown...the boardwalk and towns across america are all finding it
difficult to survive... as I see the main issue here in AP is that we
needs to be marketed... outside of a 5 mile radius.  We need sighns
in town and on the boardwalk giving people directions to and from
downtown to the boardwalk and back again.. letting vistors in both
places know the other exists and what each has to offer...why does
Ocean Grove have a commercial and we dont.. why are towns all over
advt Xmas shopping and does asbury park chamber or city have any
plans for advt and promo for the holiday season... and I dont want to
have to rely on MM to bring people to this city.. it needs to be a
group effort.. the city... the chamber ( which seems to have some
division between downtown and boardwalk...do we fear MM...maybe we
should try to work with them) the downtown business and the
boardwalk.. we will all succeed if all the entities succeed...we are
co-dependent... I just dont get how there is not one sign on the
boardwalk that mentions there is a downtown... but there is a huge
sign on mainstreet that sends people to the boardwalk.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "justifiedright"