What are you a psycologist???

"...constant need to critcize others..."

Wher did you get that from, I commented on being disappointed that
the waterfront is not what it was advertised to be and that the
architecture chosen leaves much to be desired.

Also that the cargo boxes are rediculous and that the bandstand
building should have been restored as it was designed and built.

You call that  "...constant need to critcize others..."

Time for you to look at yourself.....

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Gabrielle Obre"

<gabrielleobre@>