--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "justifiedright"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>> >them do it in a civil ceremony. It should not be forced down the
> >throats of people who find some sort of comfort in religion.
>
> Nothing is forced on a church.
>
> My wife and I could have gone to a Mayor or a Judge to get married.
> The law would call it "marriage" and we would be "married."

I got married in a church. Go figure. Should of seen the look on his
face when told I was Jewish....

Things you do for comfort of relatives and when you're not thinking
when you're 24.

Another friend of mine married a nice Italian girl. "But she's not
Jewish..." Told him to shut-up. Turns out I was the best man at his
wedding.

They had a Priest and a Rabbai. They worked together.

They're still married and the Priest and Rabbai are still running a
pretty good marriage business. That is, the business of religion.

Like Diamonds. Like Stocks.