I am sorry, but Elisabeth Hasselback getting death threats has what
do with the original question?  A book about Howard Dean and angry
pundits has what to do with the question?  As a liberal I will defend
the right of free speech to Elisabeth and those who threaten her life
are reprehensible.  I agree with my fellow liberal, Whoopi all the
way.

Changing the subject back, let me use a clear example
"Our policies should aim to strengthen families, not undermine them.
And changing the definition of marriage would undermine the family
structure,"  George W. Bush

How?  Are my lesbian friends and their sons less a family than my
straight friends are?  How does their marriage weaken mine?  Why
would anyone even think that their marriage would be undermined by
another family?

A liberals quote from on the same topic - The Defense of Marriage Act
"A vote for this amendment is a vote for bigotry pure and simple,"
Senator Edward M. Kennedy.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "justifiedright"