No, it is when you say things just to get a rise out of people for
argument's sake that you are a troll.

"bleeding heart liberal" nice one!

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Mike Hemeon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> If you don't agree with the bleeding heart liberals you are a
troll. I'll wear that badge proudly.
> I think it is time for a ride on the trolley to the neighborhood
of make believe.

Unreliable and Inaccurate
> To: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
> Date: Wednesday, October 29, 2008, 2:26 PM
>

> What makes you a troll, unlike Oak, is that you say thinks like
the
> below that are just downright inflamatory.
>
> I know I should not even engage, but go to factcheck.org and read
> about Acorn if you would like to educate yourself.
>
> --- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] ups.com, "justifiedright"
> <justifiedright@ ...> wrote:
> >
> > Or call Obama's Acorn, and they'll help you vote dozens and
dozens
> of
> > times!
> >
> > Remember the good old days when the left just yelled voter fraud
> even
> > when there was none (that's right out of the DNC hand book - I
can
> > link it if you wish).
> >
> > Now they've graduated to performing illegal acts of voter fraud,
> and
> > the issue seems to be no big deal anymore.
> >

> > --- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] ups.com, "Michael W. Brim" <mwbnj@>
> wrote:
> > >
> > > If you feel your vote will not be counted, as outlined below.
> You
> > can make
> > > sure it is counted the way it should be!
> > >

> > > Take the 20 minute drive (+/-) and head over to the Monmouth
> County
> > Board of
> > > Elections, 300 Halls Mill Road, Freehold.
> > >

> > > You may have to stand in lines to vote by absentee ballot, but
it
> > will be a
> > > paper vote vs. the "bad" machine!
> > >

> > > Michael
> > >

> > > Michael W. Brim, Municipal Chairman
> > >
> > > Asbury Park Democratic Executive Committee
> > >
> > > 321 Sunset Avenue, Unit 5F
> > >
> > > Asbury Park NJ 07712-5550
> > >
> > > Cell: 732-996-8160

Voting
> [4],
> > > state that "by entering a two-digit code in a hidden location,
> > > second set of votes is created; and this set of votes can be
> changed
> > > in a matter of seconds, so that it no longer matches the
correct
> votes".
> > >
> > > This is entirely possible, according to Clinton Curtis, a
Florida
> > > computer programmer. He has confirmed that in 2000 he designed
an
> > > undetectable programme for Republican congressman Tom Feeney.
It
> [...]
> > >
> > > According to Kennedy:
> > >
> > > Three of the four companies have close ties to the Republican
> > > Party. ES&S, in an earlier corporate incarnation, was chaired
by
> Chuck
> > > Hagel, who in 1996 became the first Republican elected to the
> U.S.
> > > Senate from Nebraska in twenty-four years - winning a close
race
> in
> > > which eighty-five percent of the votes were tallied by his
former
> > > company. Hart InterCivic ranks among its investors GOP
loyalist
> Tom
> > > Hicks, who bought the Texas Rangers from George W. Bush in
1998,
> > > making Bush a millionaire fifteen times over. And according to
> > > campaign-finance records, Diebold, along with its employees
and
> their
> > > families, has contributed at least $300,000 to GOP candidates
and
> > > party funds since 1998 - including more than $200,000 to the
> > > Republican National Committee. In a 2003 fund-raising e-mail,
the
> > > company's then-CEO Walden O'Dell promised to deliver Ohio's
> electoral
> > > votes to Bush in 2004."
> > >
> > > Is it right and proper for partisan pro-Republican companies
> count
> > > the votes? It is certainly not objective and impartial.
> > >
> > > Kennedy recounts how computer scientists at Johns Hopkins and
> Rice
> > > universities conducted an analysis of the Diebold voting
machine
> > > software source code in July 2003. "This voting system is far
> below
> > > even the most minimal security standards applicable in other
> > > contexts... (it is) unsuitable for use in a general election,"
> the
> > > scientists concluded.
> > >
> > > "With electronic machines, you can commit wholesale fraud with
> > > single alteration of software," Avi Rubin told Kennedy. He is a
> > > computer science professor at Johns Hopkins who received $US7.5
> > > million from the National Science Foundation to study
electronic
> > > voting. "There are a million little tricks when you build
> software
> > > that allow you to do whatever you want. If you know the
precinct
> > > demographics, the machine can be programmed to recognize its
> precinct
> > > and strategically flip votes in elections that are several
years
> in
> > > the future. No one will ever know it happened."
> > >
> > > Electronic voting machines not only break down frequently,
their
> > > security and integrity is also easily compromised, says
Kennedy:

> > > "In October 2005, the US Government Accountability Office
issued
> > > damning report on electronic voting machines. Citing widespread
> > > irregularities and malfunctions, the government's top watchdog
> agency
> > > concluded that a host of weaknesses with touch-screen and
> optical-scan
> > > technology 'could damage the integrity of ballots, votes and
> > > voting-system software by allowing unauthorized
> modifications' ...Locks
> > > protecting computer hardware were easy to pick. Unsecured
memory
> cards
> > > could enable individuals to 'vote multiple times, change vote
> totals
> > > and produce false election reports.'
> > >
> > > An even more comprehensive report released in June by the
Brennan
> > > Center for Justice, a nonpartisan think tank at the New York
> > > University School of Law, echoed the GAO's findings. The
report -
> > > conducted by a task force of computer scientists and security
> experts
> > > from the government, universities and the private sector - was
> > > peer-reviewed by the National Institute of Standards and
> Technology.
> > > Electronic voting machines widely adopted since 2000, the
report
> > > concluded, "pose a real danger to the integrity of national,
> state and
> > > local elections." While no instances of hacking have yet been
> > > documented, the report identified 120 security threats to
three
> widely
> > > used machines - the easiest method of attack being to utilize
> corrupt
> > > software that shifts votes from one candidate to another.
> > >
> > > There is no evidence that the voting machine malfunctions,
flaws
> and
> > > security risks identified in the 2004 ballot have been fully
> corrected
> > > in time for the 2008 vote. This calls into question whether
the 4
> > > November ballot will reflect the will of the American people.
As