In a message dated 10/29/2008 5:25:04 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Jennifer  ...
Have you publicly done such?  Probably not - but you try to lay  some
anti-gay nonsense on me, probably as a form of bias against  conservatives.

Not conservatives, but the fundamentalists who often vote against their
economic interests in favor of cultural issues.  Similar to the  Southern
Strategy, the DOM initiatives/propositions are pulled out every  election cycle
draw those voters to the polls.

Most conservatives I know in Jersey are not bigots,
but the RNC knows they can rely on the bigot vote nationally.

After the vote, they're put back on the shelf and ignored.

As Palin will be.

5 Travel Deals!
(http://travel.aol.com/discount-travel?ncid=emlcntustrav00000001)