I was going to post and ask about Isabellas.  I am a bit surprised because it
always seemed busy.  Then again I could just be seeing the weekend evening and
weekdays and lunch could be an issue.

________________________________
From: Gabrielle Obre <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, November 2, 2008 3:28:49 PM
Subject: [AsburyPark] Buisnesses closing in AP

I noticed last night that Isabellas was not open and someone let me
know that it is closing (or hoping for a buyer) and that there are
many other shops closing.

Anyone know of any others?

Town was decently busy and cheerful last night. There was some milling
about on the BW as well. I am bummed I missed the halloween party at
Mattison Park...i heard it from home and was told it was a blast.
Still excited about the italian place and langostas opening.

Another call to all AP lovers to spend your money here! Wish there
were a natural food market here.