In a message dated 11/2/2008 7:28:35 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

If you  are being honest, you'll admit his whole post has no issue, no
facts,  rather just his opinions about me personally.

What say you about  that?
============================

If you are being honest, can you say you read my follow-up post  (message
41749) where I answered your objections?

Excerpts:

The links provide the full context for your "facts" which you  cherry-picked
while ignoring those points which don't suit your  purposes.

Just a few examples: Catholic school and catechism. Statements  from the
administrators of the schools he did attend. His father registered  him as
"Muslim"; the eight-year old boy did not.

The viral emails  often begin with a false statement that their facts have
been verified at  Snopes when they actually haven't.

My links to Snopes are real and  provide the fact checking......

The facts, the "long history," as Werner  pointed out, are in this group's
archives, including your personalized  attacks on Skip B (e.g., message
#12682)
and Keady (See "Keady Resignation  Demand" thread) among many others.

I went one step further, after  analysis, to synthesis: Those who would
appeal to our "Heart(s) of Darkness"  rather than to our "Better Angels."

5 Travel Deals!