--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Jack Pitzer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Man, it's obvious that you are a lawyer who refused to admit any
>wrong doing, always.

Personalizing.

>And even if he was a Muslim as a youth, that doesn't make him, or
>being a Muslim,
> bad.

Exactly.  So why hide it?  He is the one that makes it seem bad by
hiding it.

> You also had Palin supporters chanting "Vote McCain, not Hussein"
>at a rally earlier this
> week.

That's his name.  Once again, he is the one that makes it seem bad by
his assertion that the mere uttering of it is wrong.

By the way, are middle names off limits?  Cause I got to tell, you I
have never really heard any reference in the past years to the
current President's middle initial being W.

You know - because middle names are off limits and all.

> We also had a McCain supporter arrested by claiming that a black >
>person attacked them
> and carved a "B" into her face.

Reported fist in the media as suspect by Michelle Malkin. We call out
shenanigans.  Democrats will change the definition of "is" just to
not admit their guy did something wrong.