Oh please.
Yesterday on NPR, I heard a women say something amazing.
She said that she supports Obama, and makes well over $250,000 a year.
She then went on to say that her, and everybody else in her tax bracket, can
more then
afford to pay a little more taxes, and that she's happy to pay a little more if
it means
helping the country as a whole.
And I agree 100%, and I'd do the same thing, happily. I believe in being part
of something
bigger then myself, and being part of a country, not being selfish.
That's not stealing.
In my opinion, one of the problems with America is we are obsessed with "me me
me"
instead of "Us".
Meanwhile, the rest of the world is supporting the Obama election in a very
positive way.
His election will improve our approval ratings, which is important.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Mike Hemeon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Stealing from one to give to another isn't going to unite anyone!

American
> again.
> I, for one, am proud to be an American for the first time in a long time. The
> election of
> Obama proves to me that we are capable of being a great nation, if we are
> just brave
enough