But honestly, there has to come a point when you turn off your TV and give the
guy a
chance. Why is that so hard for you to do?
All you do is write negative, fear based things. How about lightening up for a
change?
After all, you are a citizen just like me. It sounds like you don't want to be,
you just want to
complain and trash away. How many more days is this group going to have to
endure that?
The voting is done, history has been made. Let's move on and see of Obama can
live up to
the mighty challenges facing him.
If Obama asks me to help, I will.
Will you?

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Mike Hemeon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Jack keep in mind that this list, mostly liberals, does not represent the
> country. When I
checked the number of votes McCain received there were many more than just my
vote. In
fact it was around 55 million. What he has planned and what he does are two
differnt
things and he is already backing down  from many of his promises. He is looking
at
Corzine to be part of his team that is certainly an encouraging move. He can do
to the
country what he has done to NJ.

soon
> be gone from the American landscape. Hand over what you have to the
> government so
> that less fotunate can hang out on your dime.

be