I agree. If you don't like what you read unsubscribe.

--- On Wed, 11/5/08, Gabrielle Obre <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

From: Gabrielle Obre <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [AsburyPark] Re: How to change your preferences
To: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, November 5, 2008, 4:00 PM

You don't have to change your mail preferences, just your yahoo group
preferences. I understand it may be annoying but I just don't think it
is fair to expect others to conform to your preferences. The list will
calm down. Juices are running and that is to be expected. You can
control how you get your emails...you can get a daily digest so that
you recieve only one email a day or opt to not get any (which is what
i have)

and again (i think this is the third time I have mentioned this) its
just weird that the people who want others to be quiet are the ones
who participate the least.

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] ups.com, charlie <oceanchuck@ ...> wrote:

>      I think your missing the point, but not sure.  I havn't been
reading all these messages because I can tell by the subject line what
their about.  Just the fact that it's annoying to scroll down through
100's of messages each day.  And not seeing any messages about
anything "AP based."
>      I think having the messages sent to your email is easier.
There was a time not too long ago when all the messages hooked onto
each other... People were talking, and you needed to follow.  Not jump
onto the web every so often to catch up on what's going on.  Because
then you'd really be lost.  There are also ways to block certain
members from sending mail?  But i'm not sure.  I've never done it.