Hey New Bee,  YOU WAKE UP

If you think that you can judge the character of a place or its
people by what is typed on a board, you are dillusional.  Go hang
out downtown and get a bite to eat at some of the nice restaurants
or shop in the eclectic stores on Cookman.

Enjoy the beautiful beach and boardwalk.

Revel in the diversity of people and get to know them face to face.
Until you do i would rather you reserve judgement.

You complain and make judgements about timelines.  Don't knock
someone who is actually doing something when you have the audacity
to be lazy enough to judge a whole community by what is typed on a
board by the same 15 people.

Dan S.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "New Beetoap" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>