> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "sharon_b283" <sharon_b283@>
> wrote:
> >
> > We don't loathe them!  They're both "Dumb and Dumber"!  She IS
> a "pig
> > wearing lipstick" and he's just a PIG!
> >

> Palin is a woman.
>
> Somehow, she made it to the top. Somehow, she can't be a total idiot.

I don't think she is an idiot at all. I think she is cunning and a
tough politician. I disagree with her politics and personal choices of
how she campaigns. She is certainly getting the short end of the stick
from the McCain campaign. He chose her but they are now blaming her
for their loss. It was McCain's campaign to lose and he did.

But my problem with her and McCain is the negative tone of their
campaign. Each of us makes a personal choice. Theirs was to listen to
the Rove and Bush people that parchuted into their campaign. They are
out again and don't give two hoots about Palin or McCain.  even hear
that it was Palin's own idea to go after the AYers thing. Shame on
them all.