To: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, November 6, 2008 8:07:41 PM
Subject: [AsburyPark] Re: Madam Marie or Ouija?

John,
That, in essence, is what I was saying! Between Joe the plumber, her
inability to name one newspaper that she possibly reads, not knowing 3
Supreme Court decisions and other information ordinary citizens like
me can just rattle off, has the NERVE to be the Governor? Makes you
wonder what the criteria for Governor is, up there!

Empty suit and empty head!

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] ups.com, Jersey Shore John