I consider this from you, drivel...

> > You complain and make judgements about timelines. Don't knock
> > someone who is actually doing something when you have the
>> audacity to be lazy enough to judge a whole community by what is
>> typed on a board by the same 15 people.

So you know about the Memorial Day promise also - Thats great.
Nice that you don't mind it didn't happen, are you an "insider" (there)?
I was very disappointed because that's what I came to see because
that's what was publicized. You can understand that - right?

I really think manipulating the media and lying is a cheap shot
that only hurts AP in the long run. Surprising that you put up with
it and condone it.