I agree with Doug and Kathy---The Watermark Lounge is beautiful!!!  As I was
standing on the outside deck looking north over our city I was very proud and
very moved to be a part of this.

Also I had a chance to enjoy a wonderful dinner at Stella Marina-I felt as if I
was dining in Manhattan.  Thank you to Joe and his staff from Serenas and also
to Madison Marquette for bringin such an extraordinary restaurant to Asbury
Park.

To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Sat, 8 Nov 2008 16:51:25
+0000Subject: [AsburyPark] Re: Watermark Lounge

Sounds cool.--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "dougandcathy_mcqueen" <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]> wrote:>> Last night my wife and I went to the "soft" opening of the
Watermark > Lounge in the First Avenue Pavillion. They expect to open on by
about > November 15th, but they had friends and family there last night so that
> the bartenders could get up to speed.> > The place is stunning on inside.
There are huge areas of comfortable > seating overlooking the ocean, a great
patio, and a large bar area. > The face of the lodgepole pine bar is a true
piece of craftsmanship. > There is a gas fireplace in an area that repeats the
lodgepole pine > theme. The patio is going to be great in the summer. Their
special > drink menu has lots of interesting items.> > It's definitely worth
checking out.>