Wasn't it you that wanted to talk about the budget?
Am I mistaken?

Like I said, this seems like an economics issue.
AP is broke$$$ from what I hear. Shouldn't they cut
all these expenses and encourage the business community
to take up the cause?

That takes the town being selective of certain
religious/cultural support out of the picture.

Last report was that you are $13 million in the hole
from non-redevelopment. OOps there's that timetable again.

redir=http://searchblog.aol.com/2008/11/04/happy-holidays-from