Those kind of "tactics" in his arguments is why for the most part
I've stopped getting into political discussions with Tom on the
board.  It just gets old...

Unfortunate, because stepping past the BS I believe he has much to
add...

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Observe below.  The tactic of introducing words never
uttered:   "clam up"

redir=http://searchblog.aol.com/2008/11/04/happy-holidays-from