Good for you!  Statistics weigh out what I stated!  No, I'm NOT a
Human Resources person, but I hired and fired at will employees, none
of which were white! Just WHO the hell are you?

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Rock Musician <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Are you a human resources employee of any large company?  My guess
is you not because they are actually trying to lobby for the change.
It is not fair to any person who is Qualified for a position, to lose
it to s stat hire to fill a quota. It is not fair to a company to have
to waste money to fill shoes. It is not fair to America and its
Economy to have this excess $ waste $. It should be changed back to
Qualifications to fill a position. I am not racist in this I actually
know 23 people that are the head of Human resources in 23 different
companies that say this. For the record the are not Caucasian.