I think you missed the point!  July 4th came BEFORE the bottom fell
out of our economy!  I'll argue this point though, the snowflakes that
light up on the utility poles are up now, 2 weeks!  Christmas, YES,
Kwanzaa, NO?  I'll bet there'll be a tree lighting, too!  Not a
problem!  Bradley Beach has a tree, menorah and a Nativity scene.  No
Kwanzaa anything!  I have no idea what Neptune has beside a lit tree.
Ocean Township either but in Allenhurst, the same as Bradley Beach.

Kwanzaa for me, is a personal celebration.  Kwanzaa was a creation to
allow African Americans to celebrate the Black Family, where small
inexpensive gifts are presented and the 7 principles are focused on.
No more, no less! The Kinara sits on my dining room table with 3 red,
3 green and a black candle in the center.  Liberation colors.  Since
we don't know the region of Africa, we were taken from, those colors
celebrate the red for our blood, the green is for hope and the black
is for our color, created by Marcus Garvey.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "justifiedright"