I don't think you're being sensitive at all!  I agree wholeheartedly
that Christmas celebrates the birth of Christ and above all the gifts,
food, etc., I hold on to the true meaning of the day set aside by the
Church, to celebrate Christmas, nothing else!  Kwanzaa can be
celebrated in June, when the slaves learned that word of the
Emancipation Proclamation, meant we were no longer bound by slavery.
We celebrate it to take the emphasis off the commercialization of
Christmas.

We are a so-called Christian Nation, but until racial hatred and
bigotry are a thing of the past, I'll celebrate everyone's difference,
whatever it is.  E Pluribus Unum; out of many, ONE!

 --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "justifiedright"