Mark,

I think (and I don't know for sure) that the idea is to get lighting
that is for safety AND all the good things Werner knows about. Like
someone else mentioned it is probably past that point, but there are
places and people all over the place doing creative and visionary
things. Werner know about them.

Do you really feel that unsafe here?