--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "sharon_b283" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Try Home Goods in Neptune, the Christmas Store in Freehold, Pier One,
> Ocean Township, etc.

thanks. I was just pointing out that if a store doesn't carry it, I'm
not losing sleep. Just as if a town doesn't have a giant menorah placed
next to a christmas tree.

My daughter told me that in brooklyn, they have hanukkah harry. So
according to Wikipedia, Harry first came to life on Saturday night live.

 "...of The New York Times in which Jonathan Safran Foer satirically
described him as "a real person who drops in on Jewish homes each of
the eights nights of Hanukkah to deliver gifts that are in no way
dependent on children's good behavior"

So bringing it back to Asbury, maybe the chamber should have Harry
roaming Cookman Ave handing out dreidels. Sounds like so much fun, I'd
almost do it.