In a message dated 11/12/2008 4:18:22 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

--- In  AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "justifiedright" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> I was certain He an his Apostles would not address the issue  directly.
>  No need to announce up front that you  aren't.

Always hoped that I'd be an apostle.
Knew that I would make  it if I tried.
Then when we retire, we can write the Gospels,
So they'll  still talk about us when we've died.
======================

Cool.  Then we can choose another apostle whose successors can  pontificate,
claim infallibility, and periodically, in the AP  Press, declare liberal
theology to be a heresy.

And those who break the rules will have to wear hairshirts and
self-flagellate daily at Press Plaza for 60 days.

And if anyone deviates from official dogma, an Inquisition will be held at
municipal court.  All those found guilty will be burned at the stake  on the
beach in conjunction with the city's next fireworks celebration.

We will demand tithes from all and declare ourselves a tax-exempt  entity.

We will open a storefront and use RLUIPA against any heathens who try to
restrict us to zoning laws.

Instead of Bingo, we will play Whack-a-Mole (a modern version of stoning)  at
the VFW but more frequently online.

We will canonize Tillie and Madam Marie and erect statues to them on public
property because they are part of our cultural history.