From: sharon_b283 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [AsburyPark] Re: "Boogie Man" Tonight: Still Scary
To: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, November 12, 2008, 5:17 PM

So tell THAT, to Bush! He's still the President and HE's the reason,
this country is in the mess it's in! Mission Accomplished! Re-read
Mario's post. This is about the infamous, race-baiting Lee Atwater!

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] ups.com, Mike Hemeon <tvnetdude2000@ ...> wrote:

> Instead we are getting another Jimmy Carter administration. There is
no change he has all of Jimmy Carter's rejects on his staff. This is a
good thing though I think Americans need a Depression it will get
their heads on straight and show them that they can get by with a lot
less. Inflation is inevitable now you can't just keep printing money
without it. More money for AIG and a bailout for GM? The Japaenese car
manufacturers are making money and all make their products in this
country. GM is broken and bailing them out ain't gonna fix it.

aol?redir= http://searchblo g.aol.com/ 2008/11/04/ happy-holidays- from