At last nights CM the sale of City issued Bonds came up. I don't know
the details, however the discussion was about selling approximately
$2.7 Million worth. Councilman Keady asked what the impact would if
they could not be sold.

After a several round-about non-answers he pressed the issue of what
would be the negative consequences to the City financially if they
were not sold.

Final Answer - Not good.....

The attitude displayed by the rest of our leadership was disturbing.
As if asking questions was somehow anti-something.... That any hint of
a potential problem should not be discussed....

I raised a budget issue also --- (separate topic)

Werner