The place is a ripoff!  Went there today based on their ads!  Most of
the stuff is 25% off! Then I went into Marshalls and bought a 45 pc
flatware set, under $40.00.  Need I say more?   Went to the new
"downtown" in Tinton Falls yeaterday, bought two Izod shirts,
regularly $58.00 each, paid about 35.00 for both of them!  Now THAT's
a sale!  Red Door fragrance set, perfume, purse sized cologne, 2
lotions in a satin red bag:  $35.00, at Discount fragrances!  Hey, I
gotta "secret pal", I have to take care of!  Too bad it was a shit
cold day!  Had the chili dog with onions and chips at Nathan's.  Old
people can't brave the cold, like young people!  Felt like I was in
Chicago!  Parking lot was FULL at 10:00 AM.  400 jobs offered there!
Going to see a LOT of me!