Newbie you don't think the relationship between gay and straight
people in Asbury Park is an important topic with meat on it?

They just held a symposium on the subject at Monmouth College which
was covered in the Press.

Not important for us though?

Well excuse me for discussing an issue you personally find so
terrible unimportant.

So how about those beachfront lights then?

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "New Beetoap" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I have to agree with that - I just went through another 50 or so
> posts with no meat on them.
>
> What is it with the members of this group - love to divert things
> away from the issues you all face - and they are serious from what
> can tell.
>
> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "wernerapnj" <wernerapnj@>
> wrote:
> >

> > ... Is there any intelligent life here?
> >
> > After months of Political horror, followed by Religious/Holiday
> > browbeating..... We are now looking at reams of posts on
> > accommodations and alleged [EMAIL PROTECTED]'s.
> >
> > Just when the discussions were getting to the most critical
issues
> in
> > Asbury Park, the Budget and Redevelopment, the tide is turned
again.

> > A pattern reveals itself... Every time the discussion returns to
> > Asbury Park centric issues, baiting and trolling ensues.
Inevitably