Oh look, the king of pointing out "personalizing" is now telling me to STFU.
Nice.
You really don't get it, do you?
In my opinion, and maybe I'm wrong, you tend to post things that push  peoples
buttons,
and yes, many people will run with it.
But, I'm not the police here, I'm just suggesting that lately, discussions
about AP have
become very lost here.
And yes, we have foreclosures in AP, and probably every city in every state in
America.
You article address's that, in those broad terms, which is great, and the
article is well
written.
But, do you post it here just to show off?
And, why are you so afraid of the political group?
Lot's of other people are there, participating, but not you.
I maintain it's because you just crave a bigger audience.