In a message dated 11/25/2008 10:20:41 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Yeah,  but unless you are a history buff, or a local, how many people would
actually  take
the time to visit just for the Morro Castle?
If I had my say, I'd  steer our boardwalk area to be focused on music and
entertainment.
Those  are proven attractions,...
If AP had a rock and roll museum that  highlighted Bruce and the others who
are tied to our
city, people would  come from all over the US, Europe and the world to check
it  out.
=====================

I'm all for the focus on music you mention above.

But a few years ago, before Cookman and our boardwalk came alive again, I
used to take visitors to Point Pleasant Beach where the Tiki Bar was my
favorite
 destination.  ;-)

A few benny friends spotted Jenkinson's aquarium and and wanted to go  in.
Never an aquarium fan, I had to be dragged into the place.   Turned out it was
entertaining and great fun.

I realize that it isn't a "simple attraction"--looks like they didn't take
the cheapest route--so we may not be ready for such risks -- yet.

But I also see their web site is inviting tourists to the Aquarium's Sea of
Lights, dressed in its holiday best during December and into January:
http://www.jenkinsons.com/aquarium/index.cfm

Happy Thanksgiving all.

today!(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1212962939x1200825291/aol?redir=http://www.aol.com/
?optin=new-dp%26icid=aolcom40vanity%26ncid=emlcntaolcom00000001)