Yeah, but why should Ocean Grove have to deal with AP's excessive lighting?
And why should the city be paying huge electric bills for lights that are on at
times when
there's nobody around?
Appropriate lighting is great. Excessive lighting, like what we currently have,
is a waste,
not attractive and is an annoyance to residents who have to deal with it.