Very concerned that there is no discussion of the budget.
Recall that arrangements were made to have it available in e-format.

- I noted the lighting costs - no comment on that.
 (except for Mr. Bright who wants to increase it :-()

- I asked if prior budget documents could also be made available.
 No answer to that. It seemed very easy for the current document.

??? Mr. Keady ???

I'd hate to see this topic die on the vine. Another case of not
wanting to discuss 'bad news' perhaps?

Werner