> And I do not think you ever said anything about $13M+ originally.
> Again it was Tom's question and example of what $8.3M would be worth
> in 10 years at 5%.

Dan how many times do I have to re-post his assumptions to convince
you that the $13M+ was his and not mine?

Here it is again.  Please read the last line:

Here are his assumptions from his post number 43285:

"The present value of that stream of free cash flows (assuming a 10
year deal with a 10% rate of return to the investor would be 8.258
million. After 10 years the meters would revert back to the town's
ownership. So using those numbers an investor would be willing to put
up 8.258 million to the town up front for the right to collect 1.344
million per year for 10 years."

Isn't 1.34 million per year times 10 years 13.4 million?

That's his numbers - not mine.