--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, lightgrw <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > When they say they are undercharging for advertising, they mean
it.  I doubt many businesses could make a living without any price
increases in this much time - especially if their industry had costs
rise so significantly.

There's lots of business models that "don't make sense" and you
wonder how they make money.

You're a smart guy and there's no reason you should be a "former
publisher". Broaden your horizons and think differently.

You, as a journalist / writer, should be looking at creative ways to
publish on the Internet...I think you're sitting on it and don't even
know it.

Sometimes people have sources of income and the "business" they run
is for the sake of needing something to do.

And as far as the TriCity goes, I think they are still missing an
opportunity  - like putting their archives online.