____________________________________
 From: Restaurantplanb
To: JMH118
Sent: 12/11/2008 9:13:40 A.M. Eastern  Standard Time
Subj: HOLIDAYS AND EVENTS AT RESTAURANT PLAN B

RESTAURANT  PLAN B
705 COOKMAN  AVE
ASBURY PARK NJ  07712
732-807-4710

Wow......

I cannot believe we are less than  2 weeks away from the holidays.  Time does
go fast!

Restaurant Plan B has a lot of  activities going on.  Starting with
Collide-A-Scope, December 19th  will present a evening of holiday stories and
poems.
This event  starts at 7:30pm.  Dinner reservations suggested.

December 21st...Our 1st annual  Hanukkah Dinner Party...Traditional Hanukkah
dinner and menorah lighting  for 18.00 per person.  This dinner starts at 6pm

New Year's Eve, we have a great 5  course menu planned...music by local
artist Andrew Holtz, champagne  toast all for the recession proof price of
75.00
per  person...

New Years Day Brunch....our same  great brunch with our same great prices.

We are also looking forward to  hosting "Readings of the Rosenberg
Papers"...dinner and show will be  35.00. more info to follow....

A great holiday gift idea is a  gift certificate to Plan B... purchase 100.00
worth of gift certificates  and receive an additional 20.00 gift certificate.

As always...

Our PRIX FIXE 4 course 25.00  dinner is now available all night
Tuesday-Thursday...Friday's  4:30-6:30pm best deal in town.

Don't forget our Brunch  (8.00-14.00) Saturday and Sunday 10am-4pm... this is
a great  value...

We are also offering out Plan B,  the Bakery.  Please email or call us for
available cakes for your  holiday celebrations...birthdays...anniversaries...

We are all aware of the difficult  economic times we are all facing.  As our
government takes our tax  dollars to bail out the huge companies... let us all
take our small  spending budgets and support our local merchants.  Asbury
Park's  merchants and restaurants need your support.  There are many
reasonable
gifts...meals...drinks to be had.  Now is the time to  show all these fine
businesses, that you support their  efforts.

So please...Shop Dine and  Experience the NEW ASBURY  PARK.....

 Make your life easier with all your friends, email, and favorite sites in
one  place. _Try  it now_
 .